Nicholas Wilson & Co, Merchant Tailors and Gent’s Furnishing was another men’s clothing store on Dundas Street. This store sold various men’s pieces including accessories like socks and ties, and staple items like suit jackets. Owner Nicholas Wilson began his career as a clerk, living at a boarding house on Maitland Street. By 1881 Wilson opened his business at 128 ½ Dundas Street. Seven years later, the company moved to 112 Dundas Street. The business operated at 112 Dundas Street until its closure in 1892.