Be a part of our city's history
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Eldon House volunteers can expect:
- A friendly atmosphere where volunteers are part of the team.
- Assignments that are meaningful and satisfying. Proper orientation to place and position.
- Adequate training, support and direction.
- The opportunity to be heard, to make suggestions, and be respected.
- The opportunity to decline a suggested placement.
- Recognition for work well done.
Volunteers are expected to:
- Have a sincere desire to volunteer and an understanding of the value of their volunteer contributions.
- Work as a team member with staff and fellow volunteers.
- Be willing to learn and to participate in orientation and training programs.
- Be reliable in the performance of their duties.
- Conduct themselves with dignity, courtesy and consideration toward others.
- Respect confidentiality of information.
How to Become a Volunteer
481 Ridout Street North
Supervision of volunteers will address the needs of both the volunteer and Eldon House. Each volunteer will have an identified supervisor who will be responsible for consultation, feedback, support and direction.
Book A Guided Tour Today
Education programs and tours are offered all year round for students and groups of all ages. Click below to find out more!