Eldon House reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions of any terms, conditions, policies or disclaimers published on its Internet site. To ensure that you know what terms and conditions currently apply, occasional checks of this page and the Disclaimer are recommended.
Eldon House respects the privacy of its Web visitors. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you — in our service offices or at your home or business location; through mail correspondence; and, on the phone. Staff adhere to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Access to the Eldon House Web site typically does not require providing any personal information whatsoever.
- The only personally identifying information arising from your use of the Eldon House’s Web site is what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. For example, this could be in connection with the following:
- booking a tour;
- purchasing event tickets;
- registering for membership; or
- submitting comments, suggestions or questions through a feedback form or an e-mail.