New Year’s Levee
Drop in between 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Eldon House and Interpretive Center
- Light refreshments of cider and cookies will be available in the Interpretive Center while supplies last.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors as much as possible.
- Masks or face coverings are encouraged.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking.
- Please be aware that in the case that the event is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.
Please note as of July 1st, 2022:
There is currently construction in the downtown core which has impacted city parking, though our main entrance on the corner of Ridout and Fullerton is still accessible. More details on construction and street parking can be found at these links: https://london.ca/projects/downtown-loop and https://london.ca/parking-lot-information?mc_cid=bec2ff433a&mc_eid=10e41f2e18