Eldon House is proudly supported by the following Community Partners:
Eldon House is currently looking to hire for our summer positions. Eldon House is looking to fill a position for a summer gardens assistant, and summer tea servers. Click on the links below to learn more about these exciting opportunities.
Our volunteers play a vital role in supporting Eldon House programs and events.
We welcome interested individuals to contact us at email@example.com to submit an application. We are always seeking dedicated team members to support London’s oldest heritage site and museum.
Eldon House volunteers can expect to have:
- A friendly atmosphere where volunteers are part of the team.
- Assignments that are meaningful and satisfying.
- Proper orientation to place and position.
- Adequate training, support and direction.
- The opportunity to be heard, to make suggestions, and be respected.
- The opportunity to decline a suggested placement.
- Recognition for work well done.
Volunteers are expected to:
- Have a sincere desire to volunteer and an understanding of the value of their volunteer contributions.
- Work as a team member with staff and fellow volunteers.
- Be willing to learn and to participate in orientation and training programs.
- Be reliable in the performance of their duties.
- Conduct themselves with dignity, courtesy and consideration toward others.
- Respect confidentiality of information.
How to Become a Volunteer
Interested in becoming an Eldon House volunteer? Please take the time to complete the below form.
Mail your completed form to:
Museum Coordinator, Eldon House
481 Ridout Street North
Candidates will be interviewed, and all volunteers go through a screening process that varies depending on the volunteer position. Screening procedures can include an application form, an interview, reference checks and/or a police records check.