Wednesday through Sunday, 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
This special exhibit is displayed throughout Eldon House and is available for viewing during our regular hours of operation by donation.
COVID-19 and Museum Guidelines:
• We ask that all visitors to self-screen before coming to Eldon House. If you are feeling ill/are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the museum.
• There is no parking on site. The nearest parking is on Fullerton St. across from the Eldon House Gardens and around Ridout St. N.
• In order to participate you will be required to answer a few screening questions and contact tracing information will be required upon your arrival to ensure the safety of both staff, volunteers and fellow participants.
• Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors.
• Face coverings are mandatory inside the museum.
• When touring the museum, you must stay with your group.
• At this time the museum is traditionally open Wednesday to Sunday from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. for self-guided tours. Please contact for more information. The last entry to the house is at 4:45 p.m. Gates will be closed at 5:00 p.m.
- As of November 17:
- Eldon House requires that all patrons, staff, volunteers and anyone entering the building must provide proof of full vaccination along with government issued photo ID in order to participate in any of our specialty tours, educational programs, adult programming and workshops. Guests must be fully vaccinated a minimum of two weeks prior to partaking in any of our programming. Exemptions include children 12 and under. We will accept recognize limited exemptions set out by the local and provincial health authorities.