Valentine’s Day: Behind the Ropes
$20.00 incl. HST
Looking for a unique, fun and downtown Valentine’s Day experience? Enjoy an evening at Eldon House on an specialty tour exploring the rarely seen sections of museum and discover an astonishing variety of curiosities that will amaze and delight. Guests will be guided through “nooks and crannies” including attics and cellars by an expert Historical Interpreter.
Availability: 6 available.
- Group size is 10 people.
- Not suitable for children under 12.
- Please be aware that there are long periods of standing.
- Please be aware this tour goes the to second floor, attic and basement of the museum via stairs.
- Mask or face coverings are encouraged.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors as much as possible.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking. there is public parking in and around the museum. Click here for Google Maps of Eldon House
- No refunds are permitted past the 48 hours prior to the event. Tickets are transferable to family or friends by providing their name in advance. To do this, please call 519-661-5169 or email email@example.com to confirm.
- Please be aware that if the event is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.