Trinkets of Travel and Treasures from Japan
$20.00 incl. HST
The Harris Family had an immense interest in world cultures, which is evident from the vast artifact collection and written anecdotes from their travels. Four generations of the Harris Family traveled for both work and pleasure. This tour provides information on how to question and interpret fundamentals of Victorian collection practices and traditions.
- Group sizes are 12 people.
- Not suitable for children under 12.
- Light refreshments are provided.
- Please be aware that there are long periods of standing.
- Please be aware this tour goes the to second floor, attic and basement of the museum via stairs.
- Mask or face coverings are encouraged.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors as much as possible.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking. there is public parking in and around the museum. Click here for Google Maps of Eldon House
- No refunds are permitted past the 48 hours prior to the event. Tickets are transferable to family or friends by providing their name in advance. To do this, please call 519-661-5169 or email email@example.com to confirm.
- Please be aware that if the event is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.