The Ghost of Christmas Past
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Tours offered every hour)
$15.00 incl. HST
The name Charles Dickens has become synonymous with Christmas. “A Christmas Carol” was arguably his most famous work which was built on the Victorian tradition of ghost story telling around the hearth at Christmas time. Learn about Christmas and the real ghost stories of Eldon House with this 50-minute guided tour by a costumed Historical Interpreter. This tour includes a history of age-old holiday traditions and a link to all things ‘Dickens’. This tour will get you in the spirit of Christmas.
- Not suitable for children under 6.
- Group sizes are 12 people.
- Please be aware that there are long periods of standing.
- Please be aware this tour goes the to second floor of the museum via stairs.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking. there is public parking in and around the museum. Click here for Google Maps of Eldon House
- No refunds are permitted past the 48 hours prior to the event. Tickets are transferable to family or friends by providing their name in advance. To do this, please call 519-661-5169 or email email@example.com to confirm.
- Please be aware that if the event is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.