The Age of Tarot
$30.00 incl. HST
Dating back to the 13th C., originally played as a card game, the first Tarot cards were hand-painted, and exquisitely crafted in Northern Italy. Beginning in the 19th C. Tarot cards began to be used for the purpose of divination. Since their creation, Tarot cards have been viewed as both mysterious and foreboding.
Availability: 19 available.
- Not suitable for children under 12. (optional)
- Mask or face covering are encouraged indoors and outside.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking.
- Please be aware that in the event that the workshop is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.
Please note as of July 1st, 2022:
There is currently construction in the downtown core which has impacted city parking, though our main entrance on the corner of Ridout and Fullerton is still accessible. More details on construction and street parking can be found at these links: https://london.ca/projects/downtown-loop and https://london.ca/parking-lot-information?mc_cid=bec2ff433a&mc_eid=10e41f2e18