Tea and Tasseomancy
$30.00 incl. HST
Enjoy discussions on the history and health benefits of tea leaf reading, a popular pastime in Victorian society. Enjoy delving into the unique practices of the Victorian and their ideas about divination, superstition and the traditions surrounding tea and its significant history.
Availability: 19 available.
- Not suitable for children under 12. (optional)
- Mask or face covering are encouraged indoors and outside.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking.
- Please be aware that in the event that the workshop is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.
Please note as of July 1st, 2022:
There is currently construction in the downtown core which has impacted city parking, though our main entrance on the corner of Ridout and Fullerton is still accessible. More details on construction and street parking can be found at these links: https://london.ca/projects/downtown-loop and https://london.ca/parking-lot-information?mc_cid=bec2ff433a&mc_eid=10e41f2e18