Summer Tea Program
Wednesday through Sunday
Seating at 1:00 and 2:30 p.m.
$15.00 – $26.00 incl. HST
Join us for afternoon tea on the beautiful lawns of Eldon House, overlooking the Thames River. Enjoy an afternoon sipping tea, surrounded by the grounds and gardens of London’s oldest residence. This year, we are providing a “light tea” and “full tea”. Guests are required to purchase their tickets online in advance. Description of the tea types are:
Light Tea is $15.00 (incl. HST) per person, and includes a scone with butter and jam, fresh fruit, one small dessert item, and a selection of one of our loose leaf teas.
Full Tea is $26.00 (incl. HST) per person, and includes a scone with butter and jam, fresh fruit, an assortment of small French pastries, one savoury chilled mini vegetarian quiche, and a selection of one of our loose leaf teas.
Please Note: For catering purposes you must book your tickets 72 hours in advance.
Gratuity not included.
- If you wish to walk around the grounds social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors.
- In order to be seated and served you will be required to answer a few COVID-19 screening questions upon your arrival to ensure the safety of both staff and fellow participants.
- The museum is open from 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. for self-guided tours. Last entry to the museum is at 4:45 p.m.
- This program is rain or shine and a covered porch or indoor space will be provided in case of rain (subject to change).
- No refunds are permitted. Reservations are transferable to family or friends. Exchanges for a future event or activity of equal value will be considered under certain circumstances. To do this, please call or email email@example.com to confirm.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions.
- Limited quantities available per day for walk-in visits. Walk-in visits receive a light tea while quantities last.
- For more information call 519-661-5169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Music every Saturday and Sunday (starting July 2)! We’re excited to partner again with the London Arts Council in July and August. Musicians are supported by the London Arts Council’s London Arts Live program.