Summer Tea Program 2023
Wednesday through Sunday
Seating at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m.
Eldon House Grounds
$20.00 – $45.00 incl. HST
Join us for afternoon tea on the beautiful lawns of Eldon House, overlooking the Thames River. Enjoy an afternoon sipping tea, surrounded by the grounds and gardens of London’s oldest residence. A selection of savoury tea sandwiches, a delicious scone with homemade jam and clotted cream, sweet pastries, and fresh fruit for garnish are accompanied with cup loose leaf tea. Guests are required to purchase their tickets online in advance.
The Summer Tea Program begins of July 2nd and ends on August 27th, 2023.
Light Tea is $20.00 (incl. HST) per person and includes 2 scones with clotted cream and homemade jam, fresh fruit for garnish, a few small desserts items, and a selection of one of our loose-leaf teas.
Full Tea is $45.00 (incl. HST) per person and includes a selection of savoury tea sandwiches, 2 scones with clotted cream and homemade jam, fresh fruit for garnish, an assortment of small deserts and pastries, and a selection of one of our loose-leaf teas.
You will receive an email within 72 hours that your order has been confirmed. We regret that we cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions. Registration closes 72 hours prior to each seating at 12:00 p.m. Orders cannot be filled within the 72 hour window as the orders are sent to the caterer in advance. No refunds are permitted past the 72 hour window. Reservations are transferable to family or friends upon contacting the Eldon House Program Coordinator via email or phone.
Our Summer Tea Program is catered by Grace Restaurant located on 215 Dundas St, London. Established in 2019 at the core of the Dundas Place, Grace Restaurant and Grace Bodega are proudly use unique seasonal and locally sourced ingrediency to create colourful, delicious, and memorable dishes.
Our tea has been procured by The Tea Haus since 2019 and is located on the second floor of the Covent Garden Market.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions.
- No refunds are permitted past the 72 hour mark. Reservations are transferable to family or friends by providing their name in advance. Orders can be configured into a to-go box for pick up on the day of. To do this, please call 519-661-5169 or email email@example.com to confirm.
- Limited quantities available per day for walk-in visits. Walk-in visits receive a light tea while quantities last.
- In case of rain or severe weather the event will take place in the Interpretive Centre.
- This program is rain or shine. Please dress and prepare accordingly.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking. there is public parking in and around the museum. Click here for Google Maps of Eldon House
Live Music every Sunday! We’re excited to partner again with the London Arts Council in July and August. Musicians are supported by the London Arts Council’s London Arts Live program. Musical performers scheduled appearances are are subject to change. Please contact for more information.