Morbid and Macabre Tours
7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
(tours offered every half hour)
$15.00 incl. HST
Visit London’s oldest house rumoured to have ghosts, and learn about Victorian rituals of death, traditions surrounding the afterlife, and paranormal phenomena during this one-hour guided tour. In the 19th and 20th centuries, British and North American people held belief systems that were deeply rooted in practices spanning centuries of religious life, pagan traditions, and a general fear of the unknown. Be prepared for stories and historical facts that will make your hair stand on end!
- Not suitable for children under 12.
- It is recommended to register for tour time in advance (tours offered every half hour).
- Group sizes are 12 people.
- Please be aware that there are long periods of standing.
- Please be aware this tour goes the to second floor, attic and basement of the museum via stairs.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking. there is public parking in and around the museum. Click here for Google Maps of Eldon House
- No refunds are permitted past the 48 hours prior to the event. Tickets are transferable to family or friends by providing their name in advance. To do this, please call 519-661-5169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
- Please be aware that if the event is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible