If Walls Could Talk
$20.00 incl. HST
Eldon House is London’s oldest residence and with 190 years of history from a four generational family home to public museum, the house has absorbed almost 200 years of history. This tour is a mixture of anecdotal storytelling and historical narratives. Museum staff will share some of their favorite stories about the home and that of the Harris Family while also delving into the unique Georgian and Victorian architectural features. Refreshments will be served after the tour.
- Group sizes are 12 people.
- Not suitable for children under 12.
- Light refreshments are provided.
- Please be aware that there are long periods of standing.
- Please be aware this tour goes the to second floor, attic and basement of the museum via stairs.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking. there is public parking in and around the museum. Click here for Google Maps of Eldon House
- No refunds are permitted past the 48 hours prior to the event. Tickets are transferable to family or friends by providing their name in advance. To do this, please call 519-661-5169 or email email@example.com to confirm.
- Please be aware that if the event is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.