Historic Neighborhood Walking Tour
$12.00 incl. HST
Join us for a guided walking tour exploring the Forks of the Thames district! This tour provides an introduction to interesting architecture, river patterns and land uses, and to historical events such as the Great Flood.
Availability: 12 available.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- This program is rain or shine. Please dress and prepare accordingly.
- Mask or face covering are encouraged outside.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking.
- Please be aware that in the event that the walking tours is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.
Please note as of July 1st, 2022:
There is currently construction in the downtown core which has impacted city parking, though our main entrance on the corner of Ridout and Fullerton is still accessible. More details on construction and street parking can be found at these links: https://london.ca/projects/downtown-loop and https://london.ca/parking-lot-information?mc_cid=bec2ff433a&mc_eid=10e41f2e18