Crimes, Haunts and Curses
$12.00 incl. HST
London, Ontario is one of the oldest cities in the province and has been seen scandals, crimes, and disasters in its long history. Join our Historical Interpreters for a walking tour and learn about some of crimes and spooky happenings of early London. This tour will begin and end at Eldon House with stops at the Old Courthouse, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Grand Theatre.
- Not suitable for children under 12.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- This program is rain or shine. Please dress and prepare accordingly.14
- Mask or face covering are encouraged outside.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking.
- Please be aware that in the event that the walking tours is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.
Please note as of July 1st, 2022:
There is currently construction in the downtown core which has impacted city parking, though our main entrance on the corner of Ridout and Fullerton is still accessible. More details on construction and street parking can be found at these links: https://london.ca/projects/downtown-loop and https://london.ca/parking-lot-information?mc_cid=bec2ff433a&mc_eid=10e41f2e18