Staggered Entry Times (see registration below)
Eldon House Grounds
$20.00 – $45.00 incl. HST
Join us for our annual “Strawberry Tea,” celebrating the coming of summer’s harvest. A selection of savoury tea sandwiches, a delicious scone with homemade jam and clotted cream, sweet strawberry themed pastries, and fresh strawberries are accompanied with cup of delicate strawberry tea. The event is served on the beautiful lawn of Eldon House, weather permitting. In case of rain or severe weather the event will take place in the Interpretive Centre. Catering is provided by Grace Restaurant.
The children’s menu is a light tea consisting of either tea or lemonade, a scone with homemade jam , and 2 desserts. Recommended for children 12 years and under.
You will receive an email within 72 hours that your order has been confirmed. We regret that we cannot accommodate any dietary restrictions. Registration closes on Wednesday, June 21st at 12:00pm. Orders cannot be filled after Wednesday, June 21st at 12:00pm as the orders are sent to the caterer in advance. No refunds are permitted past Wednesday, June 21st at 12:00pm. Reservations are transferable to family or friends upon contacting the Eldon House Program Coordinator via email or phone.
Our Strawberry Tea is catered by Grace Restaurant located on 215 Dundas St, London. Established in 2019 at the core of the Dundas Place, Grace Restaurant and Grace Bodega are proudly use unique seasonal and locally sourced ingrediency to create colourful, delicious, and memorable dishes.
Our tea has been procured by The Tea Haus since 2019 and is located on the second floor of the Covent Garden Market.
- The event will be taking place on the grounds of Eldon House. Please dress and prepare accordingly.
- This program is rain or shine.
- In case of rain or severe weather the event will take place in the Interpretive Centre.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking. There is public parking in and around the museum. Click here for Google Maps of Eldon House
- Please be aware that in the event is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.