Amelia Harris: Birthday Celebrations
Drop in between 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Come and celebrate one of Eldon House’s founders, Amelia Harris, as we honour her 225th Birthday! Explore London’s oldest residence and marvel at one of the city’s heritage gem. Join us for a 30-minute drop-in tours of the museum at 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00pm exploring the life and times of Eldon House’s matriarch. Our drop-in tours are available on a first come first serve basis. The highlighted of the special event will be that of the unveiling of the recently restored Amelia Harris plaster bust!
To learn more about Amelia Ryerse Harris, please click here and learn more about The Harris Women.
- Light refreshments will be served in the Interpretive Center.
- Our 30-minute drop-in tours of the museum at 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00pm are available on a first come first serve basis (no groups larger then 12 people). These tours will begin promptly at their designated times.
- Mask or face coverings are encouraged indoors and outside.
- Social distancing measures of 6 feet will be maintained between staff and fellow visitors as much as possible.
- As a heritage site there is no public parking. there is public parking in and around the museum. Click here for Google Maps of Eldon House
- Please be aware that if the event is postponed or canceled guests will be notified in advance as soon as possible.